March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- FAMOUS PERSON
- Growing up
- hamburger writing
- ICE CREAMS
- Joaco C.
- My birthday
- MY COUNTRY
- My daily routine
- My favourite animal
- My favourite room in my house
- My favourite story
- My house
- Now & Then
- Project 2013
- Remember this!
- Show & Tell
- Students 2014
- Lala on Our Concert 2014
- ceciliafourcade on Our Concert 2014
- Mamá+de+Luz on Our Concert 2014
- Mamá+de+Luz on My country by Luz
- Mamá de Luz on My bedroom by Luz
Days of the week games
Making sentences games
School objects games
- Muzzy in Gondoland, part 1
- Muzzy in Gondoland, part 2
- Muzzy in Gondoland, part 3
- Muzzy in Gondoland, part 4
- Muzzy in Gondoland, part 5
- Muzzy in Gondoland, part 6
- Postman Pat and the stolen Strawberries
- Postman Pat at the seaside
- Postman Pat Runaway Train
- The looney tunes taking a bath
- To avoid the germs, wash your hands!
- What's the time? Video. Look, listen and learn!
- Why do we have to brush our teeth?
https://junior2.cumbresblogs.com/ by docentes y alumnos de Junior2 del Colegio LasCumbres is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 4.0 Internacional License.
Category Archives: Brushing our teeth
A funny summary of our project!
Click here to watch a video about our project.
Posted in 2013, Brushing our teeth, Project 2013 Leave a comment
This is our campaign
Please, click here to see it!
Posted in 2013, Brushing our teeth, Project 2013 1 Comment
Creating our campaign about Personal Hygiene: Remember to brush your teeth!
Posted in 2013, Beltrán, Bernardita, Brushing our teeth, Juana T, Mateo, Project 2013 1 Comment
Personal Hygiene Project, last part!
Today we finished with our project! We thought that making a campaign for all our school was a great idea. So, we thought what was the topic of our campaign going to be about and the majority voted for brushing … Continue reading
Posted in 2013, Beltrán, Bernardita, Brushing our teeth, Juana T, Mateo, Project 2013 Leave a comment